Friday, June 10, 2011

Mini photo essay of my day :)

My host family took pity on me last night and ordered me some real food...

My sin from last night... pizza. 

And it sure was a weird-tasting pizza with almost no tomato sauce.

Me in a condom suit! 

Gisella playing around with a condom. She couldn't get it to break. ;) 

A really neat poster/poster I saw in a store. It says "Women working, girls studying."

The music game I showed to Rocio, Gisella, and Zaira. 

We fooled around today. I folded a lot of pamphlets and they got their work done. I ate some delicious chocolate cookies and a little bit of carrot cake, as well as my obligatory plain fish and plain rice and plain potatoes (but it was actually pretty good!). Tonight I'm going out to see the Parque de las Aguas (Park of Water Fountains). It's very famous for its nighttime views. :D :D 

5 comments:

  1. I think you look adorable in the condom suit! Wouldn't that be great to wear on campus? You would get all the attention you crave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was on that pizza??? Sure looks unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pizza had ham, olives, and red peppers/pimentos? Not spicy. But it was really greasy, so not my favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete